Technology Leader in Cloud Development
Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Can you juggle a lot of project tasks? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with high spirit on commitment and quality delivery? Are you passionate about cloud development and infrastructure as well as leading a team? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• support our cloud journey and relevant infrastructure building
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality and make recommendations for improvements
• lead our delivery teams and create an environment of trust and collaboration
• partner with Tech and Business stakeholders across the organization
• embrace new technologies, foster new ideas, pilot and evolve them into guiding principles of delivery
• think and act strategically, pushing things forward to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the IT Foundation team in Krakow (Fabryczna Offices). We support change management activities participating in several large and highly visible global programs and projects. We cooperate with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in Zurich. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project management, team skills development, efficient and high quality software delivery and automation improvement along the delivery life-cycle while enforcing standard policies and regulations.
• a university degree
• 5+ years' experience in cloud development, infrastructure, IT service management, preferably in finance or banking area
• excellent and proven IT delivery and change management skills
• strong communication and stakeholder management skills; experience in people management is nice to have
• strong organizational and planning capabilities
• understanding of service demand and capacity management
• strong team player with high work ethic and a good set of soft skills to ensure proper people management experience for the team
• detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
• delivery focused, pro-active personality, conscientious and resilient
• eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.