DevOps Engineer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you know how to build and support robust and scalable delivery pipeline in Java? Are you an innovative problem solver? We’re looking for someone like that who will:
• be a member of a global delivery organization
• deliver real business value by building robust and scalable core Java systems and its deployment pipeline
• support our scrum teams to deliver more efficiently
• present automate everything approach
• tackle challenges around user experience, scale, security, stability and analytics
You’ll be working in the Corporate Lending IT team based out of Wroclaw. The immediate role will be to get involved with the loan simplification project, which will consolidate and remediate the major loans platforms and architecture. This is a multiyear program of work which will involve working with cutting edge technology and engaging F2B across multiple teams and groups. You will also be engaged with the wider Global Banking Engineering team and Dev Ops Chapters, to help set the strategy for the wider Global Banking programs.
Key Technologies/Tools used: Java 8, JMS, Tomcat, REST, Spring, Git/GitHub, GitLab, Maven, Linux, JIRA, TeamCity, Azure, Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
• minimum 3 years supporting or developing system written in Java
• detailed understanding of core development concepts such as continuous integration, branching strategies, continuous delivery
• hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
• hands-on experience with building or supporting distributed systems, Java messaging technologies, and databases
• knowledge of IIS, Azure AD, SQL Server, Network Proxys and issue management tooling
• experience automating security tools
• programming experience in Bash and one more language (Python/Java/GoLang/C# etc).
• experience of working with Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker and common Azure services
• strong organizational and quality assurance skills
• know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
• adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and applications
• enthusiastic, self-motivated and client-focused
• analytical and methodical, using evidence to solve problems
• a strong communicator, fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.