Tech Project Manager - Test Programme
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you used to working in large complex IT programmes? Can you influence senior stakeholders? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for someone that will help us:
• independently manage and deliver QA for time sensitive regulatory projects
• forward plan testing activities and resource demand with the central PMO team
• construct achievable test plans by collaborating with multiple teams, aligning resources and activities
• manage a pool of allocated resources for timely delivery across multiple systems
• be part of the front-to-back test execution phase providing hands-on support
• provide innovative reporting of project status using common tools
• liaise with the Test Programme Manager on project health and risk management approaches
• manage failure points as they arise and escalating appropriately with structured Governance
• assert your leadership within the team to meet the regulatory deadlines without risking delivery
You will be working in Markets Regulation within the regulatory projects QA team. We are responsible for delivery of regulatory IT change within the Investment Bank. The Markets Regulation IT team is made up of approximately 500 people, comprising UBS permanent staff, contractors and consultants. You will be part of a central Test Programme management team consisting of 12 people across London, Poland and Singapore.
• proven experience in working in large regulatory projects or programmes, ideally 7+ years in a similar role
• a firm grasp of project or test programme management
• an understanding of reference data and environments management
• strong written and verbal communication skills, an assertive influencer
• demonstrable stakeholder management skills across a wide range of interactions levels
• strong attention to detail with the ability to ‘join the dots’
• poised to encourage cross-team collaboration
• a trusted adviser who can distill complex requirements into simple solutions
• able to work under pressure with no impact on the quality of the output
• Full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle including exposure to test management tools like JIRA
• Experience in creating and executing well defined test strategies for various types of functional, exploratory and regression testing initiatives, also with usage complex E2E test environments.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.