Project Management Officer in Data Protection
Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Wealth Management? In your role as Project Management Officer you will be mainly engaged in supporting Data Protection projects aiming to ensure regulatory compliance with all data protections laws across the globe. We look for someone to:
• be responsible for meeting services (i.e.: organize Steering Committee meetings, prepare related documentation and handouts in advance of a meeting, as well as produce and distribute the meeting minutes and meeting action logs)
• work closely with the project team, senior managers, and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• produce project reports and presentations
• track project milestones, risks, issues, action logs, and co-ordinate across organizational units (i.e.: Data Protection Office) and Global Wealth Management locations
• maintain project documentation for audit trail
• support communication within projects and flow of information to relevant stakeholders
• support Information & Cyber Security organization in administrative work (i.e.: meeting services, intranet homepage updates)
• analyze data and create reports and presentations
You will be working in the multi-functional team for Business Risk Services (BRS) function in Wroclaw with the close (daily) interaction and collaboration with team colleagues situated in Switzerland. BRS provides best in class, effective, and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation, and defined front office mandates which enable business division Global Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
• bachelor or master degree
• previous experience in project & process management
• experience in a PMO role in a global company for international projects – preferably in the financial service industry
• experience in preparing project documents, reports, presentations to senior management
• specific experience in data protection topic would be of value but not must-have
• very good analytical & conceptual skills
• excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• great organizational skills with attention to details and ability to multitask
• a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.