Risk Analytics Specialist
Job Reference #
Does risk management fascinate you? Do you like working close to global financial markets? Are you an expert in securities? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• assess different types of securities/ derivatives and decide on lending values/ initial margins
• have a strong understanding of the bank's lending value models and other related risk methodologies
• work closely together with EMEA client advisors, product specialists, credit officers, and other stakeholders
• support EMEA senior underwriters in managing the market and liquidity risks of the Lombard Portfolio
• prepare and conduct internal trainings and presentations in relation to lending values/ initial margins
• support/ lead new collateral evaluation initiatives for the EMEA region
• run or support projects related to Collateral Evaluation
• enhance/ challenge and suggest enhancements to current guidelines and processes
• support the team head in regulatory and external audits
• act as a senior member of the team to support and groom junior members
You’ll be working in the Collateral Evaluation team in Krakow. We are part of the Risk Methodology group. You would support the securities-backed lending business in EMEA by providing and maintaining lending values for marketable securities such as equities and bonds used as collateral for these loans.
• a degree in finance, physics, mathematics, computer science, engineering or related
• experience in the field of finance/risk analysis ideally within a broad risk control or risk management capacity
• strong understanding of financial markets and investment products such as equities, bonds, mutual funds, structured products and hedge funds
• strong user knowledge in MS Excel and good programming skills (e.g SAS, SQL, VBA, R)
• capable of explaining technical topics in a clear and simple way
• fluent in English
• agile and takes initiatives to challenge the status quo
• excellent communicator with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.