Regulatory Monitoring Associate
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Review business email correspondence in accordance with FINRA regulation
• Perform data analysis and integrity/accuracy checks for operational risk reporting
• Conduct surveillance reviews in Data Leakage Prevention tool (Symantec)
• Provide updates in the deal management system used by Investment Bankers
• Escalate potential compliance breaches to Senior Managers
• Be compliant with the pre-defined SLAs and internal UBS policies, processes and procedures
You will be joining a Global Banking Chief Operating Officer team (part of the Investment Bank) based primarily in the US but supporting the department globally in various operational risk and regulatory activities. We also work closely with Investment Bankers and help manage department’s internal deal management system. Standard working hours will fall within 8am to 4.30pm.
• Bachelor or master’s degree
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• Strong attention to details
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Ability to take ownership of the tasks and prioritize own workload
• Previous experience in Legal, Compliance or Administration
• Being part of multicultural teams/global teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.