About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a .NET Developer for Compliance Cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
The Markets Compliance & Steering Platform (MCSP) cluster develops and maintains a variety of applications to monitor trading transactions for market abuse and insider policy violations. The application inventory has been created over several years using different technical frameworks and is currently being successively renewed.
We are looking for software engineer with experience in .Net technology as well as have an agile Mindset to complement our delivery team.
The focus of your work is the participation in application design, data and process modeling based on existing IT applications and concepts, as well as the development and implementation of compliance-specific IT solutions.
from the very
and health insurance
In your role as .NET Software Engineer – you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of applications using .Net. You will support the entire development life cycle of a product as follows:
- Analysis, application design, implementation and testing (unit & integration)
- Creation and management of technical documentation Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- You are one of the experts for all aspects of the application development (design, develop and maintain)
- Support the rollout preparation
- Experience in agile methods Scrum and Kanban, incl. the jobs and responsibilities for the different roles in an agile organization, practical experience as Product Owner
- Coordination skills in team environments, incl. being a role model for the corporate values.
- Excellent customer-focused communication skills, both written and oral, as you will be the SPOC for the product tea
- Good understanding of banking processes, most preferable risk management processes.
- Strong interest in learning and adopt new topics
- Experience in IT project and/or IT operation management of complex enterprise IT environments
- Definition, coordination and communication of tasks and requirements towards team and stakeholders
- Managed the relationship with many unknown customers/stakeholders
- Share expert knowledge with colleagues and other (specialist areas) beyond the cluster
- Understanding / experience with automated workflow management and associated modelling and/or configuration tools ( e.g. IBM BPM)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - strongly appreciated but not a “must”
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.