IT Business Analyst Client Relationship & Lifecycle IT (50–100%)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you want to have flexible working hours and work remotely? Are you innovative and have a talent in detail orientated multitasking? Do you know how to define the interface between Business and IT and can solve problems and increase efficiency?
We’re looking for an IT business analyst to:
• Engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• Translate business requirements into technical documentation
• Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• Identify opportunities to improve our processes
We are supportive for our employees to work flexible working hours and to work part-time as well as working remotely from home.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Technology Client Relationship & Lifecycle project team.
We are an international distributed team, based in Opfikon, London, Weehawken and Pune/India working for UBS Asset Management and now extending the team into Wroclaw.
We drive the technology change and support the global expansion of our business units’ platforms which gives you a chance to look not only into the IT value and development chain, but as well gain domain knowledge, how to run IT as a business, state of the art technology and working in a fast-paced environment with vast diversity.
• Ideally 5-10 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector, added bonus if you also are familiar with AML/KYC and/or Fenergo
• Track record of enterprise scale requirement gathering analysis, engineering, and documentation
• Hands on experiences in all stages of IT projects in complex and demanding environments, broad knowledge of front-to-back banking processes. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented if required
• Proven track record as an IT Business / Technical Analyst in a similar corporate and global environment with experience in quality assurance and driving the QA process in alignment with 3rd Party vendors and the business representatives
• Ability to partner with other IT and business teams in the context of software delivery. Comfortable working in a team with diverse backgrounds and cultures in a distributed team environment
• Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs, passionate about shaping the digital world of tomorrow
• Proven ability to manage the full extent of project requirements, through all stages of project life cycle
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.