Senior QA Engineer - Neo (Client Lifecycle Management)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and have keen eye for detail? We're looking for QA Automation Engineer to join UBS Client Lifecycle Management team where you will be involved in the development of the suit of applications based on the UBS Neo platform.
- detailed automated & manual testing of new functionality, regression testing of existing functionality (web UI and REST API)
- development and maintenance the automation tests (both UI and REST API)
- continuous improvement of the existing automated testing framework
- analysis of the test execution results
- estimations of the efforts required to cover application functionality by automation tests
- review of the Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases
- working with the team to review and amend the processes and best practices
- code reviews of other automation QA team members work results
- regular meetings with distributed team members
collaborate with business analysts and developers to deliver high quality applications
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team being part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is responsible for building and delivering solutions for client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a new team that is dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying the interaction between Sales and the Client Middle Office and having a single integrated process to set up clients in sales and legal systems through UBS Neo. QA Automation Engineers in UBS CLM IT are integral part of scrum development teams. We follow agile principles; we test often with short release cycles.
- experience in web UI test automation using Selenium-based frameworks (at least 3 years)
- experience in REST API test automation (at least 1 year)
experience with Java (at least 3 years), familiarity with Java 8 new features
- hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools (TeamCity, GitLab CI)
- experience with relational databases / SQL (preferable Oracle)
- basic knowledge and experience with Unix/Linux
understanding of OOP / OOD, standard algorithms, and data structures
- familiarity with JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber, etc.
strong knowledge of SDLC, models, and methodologies, with a focus on Agile/SCRUM practices
- strong QA theory (testing methods, levels, types, technics)
- knowledge of test artifacts (test scenario, test case, test plan, test strategy, reporting, metrics, etc.)
- experienced in Agile project methodology and practices
Nice to have:
- Docker, Kubernetes knowledge
- familiarity with cloud solutions (Azure)
- Data bases (CosmosDB, MongoDB)
- exposure to Performance testing tools e.g. JMeter
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.