Automation Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate technologist? Are you passionate about assuring software quality and have a keen eye for detail? Do you have a knack for understanding business process and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technology? If so, you are the right person for this role. We are looking for someone who can:
• be a part of a Scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms
• partner and collaborate with Business Analysts and Developers to deliver automation solutions in a dynamic environment
• design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
• help in support the current software delivery process and improve it with automated testing
• be eager to work as Technical Business Analyst in addition to Automation Tester profile and help to drive Automation initiatives
You will be working within a global Finance IT department in Krakow and working closely with colleagues from UK, India, Singapore and Poland.
• proven experience in automation testing area and programming background (Java or Python or Scala)
• have a good understanding of investment banking and finance principles and experience in business analysis in financial domain
• good knowledge of SQL and Database structures
• experienced in delivering automation frameworks (BDD and TDD)
• knowledge of the delivery toolchain and Gitlab, Maven, Gradle, Teamcity
• experience with cloud environments is nice to have
• worked in Agile/Scrum teams
• ISTQ or similar test certification would be an asset
• organized, well-structured, strong team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.