Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Employee Experience Advisor with French to our office in Warsaw.
What will you do?
- Participate and drive change in digital transformation in HR domain
- Be first point of contact for Schneider’s Electric employees when it comes to HR questions and issues, manage employees’ cases
- Research required information using available resources and business acumen to provide employee with the solution
- Constantly learn and use new knowledge to delight customers
- Identify improvement areas
- Collaborate with teams in Europe and all around the world
- Fluent French and English, with very good level of written and oral communication
- Problem solving attitude
- Influence and convince skills
- Passion about customer service
- Team-working skills and change-agent personality
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook!
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
… Share your CV with us.
Benefits we offer: