About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Big Data Developer for BDAA Cost Analytics which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Big Data Developer, you are responsible for building new as well as scaling and maintaining existing products in the cluster. You'll use the latest Big Data and Cloud technologies to process large amounts of data on our Google Cloud platform and establish all relevant processes to enable data exchange between on-prem Data Lake infrastructure and Google Cloud.
from the very
and health insurance
At First we will provide you with the appropriate training from Cloud Solution (GCP)
- Building and maintaining Google Cloud infrastructure (drawing on e.g. Kubernetes, BigTable, BigQuery, PubSub, Dataflow, ISTIO) including network setup
- Ensure proper interplay among all GCP infrastructure components and microservices (docker containers) built on it
- Building and maintaining input and result data exchange between Data Lake (Hadoop) and Google Cloud using Pub/Sub
- Testing of newly built or upgraded components as well as end-to-end-testing of integrated use case software architecture
- Knowledge REST API services
- Support of development and testing of microservices built on GCP
- Technical design and development of new use cases
- Good knowledge of programming languages (Java or/and Python)
- Good knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Experience with any Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP - preferably)
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Customer-oriented, innovative team player with strong solution/target orientation
- Readiness to pro-actively collaborate with several departments and team members in a remote setting
- Readiness to actively deepen and developing your GCP/Big Data knowledge (on your own and during provided trainings)
- Self-learning via dedicated on-line platfroms e.g O'Reilly, Coursera
- Constant knowledge sharing between team members
- Certification possibility
Nice to have:
- Big Table / Big Query / ISTIO / Pub/Sub
- Hbase / Hive
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level - mandatory
- German- nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.