MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• a university graduate up to 6 months after graduation or a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year (available for min. 30 h per week),
• a Turkish speaker (minimum C1 level),
• an English speaker (minimum B2 level),
• learner on the fly (you will enjoy our on-boarding program and further on-the job trainings),
• a candidate with strong computer skills, especially Excel,
• well-organized candidate who is comfortable with multi-tasking and setting own priorities,
• communicative problem-solver who loves everyday challenges,
• a person who wants a career in Human Resources,
• knowledge of Excel or SAP and previous experience in a multinational environment would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• support your team members in daily tasks,
• maintain and audit data in our systems,
• work with colleagues from different departments,
• prepare documents and reports,
• prepare organizational announcements for our internal platforms,
• deal with a truly international environment.
To join us in People and Culture you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.