MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A self-driven professional with university degree, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain;
• A proficient English speaker with proven experience, preferably within Supply Chain or Customer Service;
• A candidate with an understanding of the operational Order-To-Cash and Supply Chain processes;
• An individual familiar with the knowledge of accounting principles;
• With experience in using Microsoft Office tools (excel) and SAP;
• With excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure, who enjoys cooperating within team;
• With very good priority setup skills and outstanding computer literate skills;
• Other European languages (nice to have).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Ensure high level of customer service;
• Represent PM in relations with external business partners and provide them first level support for ordering and shipping process;
• Coordinate the process and follow up the orders from third party distributors;
• Ensure timely shipments in coordination with planning and fulfilment team;
• Be responsible for shipments’ documentation and invoicing;
• Cooperate effectively with all partners in the process: customers, distribution, planning teams, fulfilment, finance;
• Supervise potential issues arising and timely communicate them to related partners;
• Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources to effectively solve problem, track and report the status of inventory, orders, and shipments;
• Consistently improve customer experience through high-quality service delivery;
• Take part in continues improvement initiatives to ensure process standardization;
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The former name of the position was Order to Invoice Analyst (Customer Service).