About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
Internship roles are located in cluster Risk Models and Calculations – which is focused on the development and maintenance of rating models, related tools, supporting architecture and processes for credit risk rating applications.
As a part of the team, you will become a business expert in the area of credit risk management. We are looking for an intern willing to develop a wide range of competencies such as technical expertise, organizational skills, banking and credit risk management knowledge.
from the very
and health insurance
- Support in the implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Implementing improvements in the calculation of regulatory credit risk figures.
- Helping to conduct impact analysis.
- Performing plausibility checks for regulatory and economic figures.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, finance or comparable.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Interest in Finance and Banking topics
- An acquaintance of MS Office.
Additional skills welcomed:
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with Python or VBA programming languages
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.