Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are seeking for a Business Transformation Manager with a passion for procurement to join the Global Indirect Procurement Operations team.
What you will do:
- Develop and lead a Procurement Operations team, as well as strategic programs and initiatives.
- Lead the organization transformation within the EMEA region to ensure successful set-up of the Warsaw Proc Ops team. Negotiate the transfers of purchasing activities to the Warsaw HUB.
- Lead the organization gap analysis and development of change management plan.
- Train and guide team members regionally while continually improving high performance culture, simplification, digitization mind-set and team engagement.
- Lead escalation processes by ensuring follow up, documentation and resolution.
- Lead organization evolution to achieve performance expectations and compliance to global core model, inclusive of processes, ways of buying, and spend with strategic suppliers.
- Accountable for building a high performing culture team, focused on continuous improvement and high stakeholder satisfaction while building the destination of choice team within the region
- International travel required ~ up to 30%.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Strong English communication skills, written and oral
- Track record of successful Procurement Leadership and/or Transformation leadership.
- Previous project management and Procurement / tools and digitization background.
- Self-driven / motivated individual with proven influencing and management skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business in related field (i.e. Project Management / Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or other related field of study).
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, eProcurement tools and Project Management tools.
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult and challenging situations.
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary
… Share your CV with us.
Benefits we offer: