About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Big Data Engineer – Hadoop in the Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform cluster.
Description of the cluster:
The cluster Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform, which is located on Ogrodowa street, provides a global and holistic IT platform for Transaction Monitoring, Customer Scoring and Screening including the data provisioning platform. We are looking for software engineers with strong experience in supporting Compliance business processes, specifically for data provisioning on a Hadoop HDP Platform.
The focus of your work is the development, implementation and maintenance of the Compliance Data Lake solution on basis of the Hadoop-Big Data-Platform of Commerzbank, which is the main data delivery platform for our subsequent key applications.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Big Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous development, Implementation and Maintenance of the Commerzbank Compliance Data Lake on the central Hadoop Platform witch is one of the foundations of Commerzbank 4.0 Transformation to a digital technology company.
from the very
and health insurance
- Act as a functional lead and SPOC for the requirement and delivery management towards the main customer team based in Frankfurt (only for Senior Developer)
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the Compliance Data Lake solution on basis of the Hadoop-Big Data-Platform using the DP CSA CAMP (Compliance agile solution-based) on a domain-specific language.
- Creating packages for software deployment and test using CAMP as well as integration into the Compliance specific framework based on JAVA development on SparkSQL of the HDP Big Data Hadoop platform
- Support testing including error analysis and QA measures and apply fixes accordingly as part of 3rd level support
- Support of continuous improvement and optimization of the Software Lifecycle Processes including CAMP and CI/CD solutions
- Experience in implementing ETL solutions and processing Frameworks on HDP Hadoop Big Data solutions
- Implementing and maintenance of the compliance specific Framework CSA on Hadoop using Spark Framework
- Implementation and maintenances of Big Data Solutions using Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Scala & Kafka, etc.
- Good knowledge of Agile tools&methods (Jira, Kanban+Scrum, CI/CD processes)
- Basic knowledge, or willingness to learn Domain-specific language (DSL)
- Basic knowledge, or willingness to learn of UC4/Automation one
- Basic knowledge, or willingness to learn of Banking Compliance business topics, such as Anti Money Laundering, Customer Due Diligence, KYC Scoring and Watch List Filtering
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.