About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Big Data Engineer – Hadoop in the Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Cluster Trade Finance delivers fast, client focused and central provision of Trade Finance products and services for all clients globally along the whole Trade Finance Supply Chain - electronically and traditionally. Our main products are documentary business (Letter of Credits, Collections, Guarantees) connected with developing automate IT solutions with use of OCR technology and Artificial Intelligence. We combine all services regarding Trade Finance products from product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all TF IT-systems. To support the business processes, we develop own, integrate 3rd party software applications and operate them on different IT-platforms. We combine all services regarding Trade Finance products form product development and product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all Trade Finance IT-systems.
Description of the position:
In your role as Software Engineer – Environment Management -DevOps You will be involved in the development and implementation of new applications or maintain and administer existing ones. Our main technical platforms are Azure and Google Cloud, MS SQL and TFS technology. Other duties include gathering and documenting application deployment and administration requirements, incident analyzing and quality assurance. All applications need to be developed, deployed and administered based on the standard Commerzbank architecture and procedures based on CI/CD.
from the very
and health insurance
- As a Software Engineer –Environment Management you are responsible for smooth transition of new applications and releases into different environments (DEV/TEST) to ensure stable operations of the applications within your scope. The role requires a good understanding of deployment methodologies, development knowledge and underlying technologies (Cloud technologies, MS SQL databases).
- Preparing software builds and release packages and deploy them into Test environments, i.e. participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. In that context you will be supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- In close cooperation with the development team and the software vendor. you will be administering and maintaining the applications at DEV/Test environments. In case of incidents or issues, you will analyze and solve the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces,
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Weekend work or support at non-standard working times might be required from time to time (e.g. for major releases)
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of the IT platform for the new Trade Finance (deploy and run)
- The program team currently developing the Trade Finance platform consists of business analysts, software architects, developers, application managers, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but on common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing and maintaining the best solutions for our customers.
- Knowledge of Cloud technology
- Basic knowledge of TFS, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, TeamCity and Nexus
- Knowledge of different config files structure (YAML, XML, JSON).
- Experience with Dynatrace/ELK
- Knowledge of MS SQL /Oracle/ relational databases
- Experience in building and deploying applications into Windows/Linux environment
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.