About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a ETL Developer for Compliance Cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
The Markets Compliance & Steering Platform (MCSP) cluster develops and maintains a variety of applications to monitor trading transactions for market abuse and insider policy violations. The application inventory has been created over several years using different technical frameworks and is currently being successively renewed.
We are looking for software engineer with experience in ETL/Informatica technology as well as have an agile Mindset to complement our delivery team.
The focus of your work is the participation in application design, data and process modeling based on existing IT applications and concepts, as well as the development and implementation of compliance-specific IT solutions.
from the very
and health insurance
In your role as ETL Developer – you will be involved in the design, development and implementation of applications using ETL You will support the entire development life cycle of a product as follows:
- Analysis, application design, implementation and testing (unit & integration)
- Creation and management of technical documentation Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- You are one of the experts for all aspects of the application development (design, develop and maintain)
- Support the rollout preparation
- Good knowledge of ETL / Informatica
- Experience in Implementation and maintaining of applications
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment would be nice
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of UC4 or other job scheduling systems
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Solari
- Knowledge of HPQC / HPALM / Octane
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Foreign Language Skills:
- English at least B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.