About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
As a Senior Specialist you will have an opportunity to work with a broad spectrum of sophisticated risk models developed at one of Europe’s largest banks.
from the very
and health insurance
- Performing validation tasks
- Writing high quality validations codes as well as validation reports and other documentation
- Training and supervision of junior colleagues
- Presenting the results of validation and ad-hoc analyses to Validation Committee
- Development of reusable codes (packages, libraries) for use across different validations (IT infrastructure).
- Filling in various reporting forms and templates
- High knowledge of R and SQL
- Good knowledge of LaTeX, Excel, SAS
- Good analytical thinking with attention to details
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- First experience on analytical positions would be an asset
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.