MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Design and maintain modern and re-usable architectural patterns for the secure use of cloud computing at PMI. Establish and apply information security guardrails and architectural blueprints, and enable their application by other teams, for infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), Function as a Service (FaaS) and other serverless computing solutions enterprise-wide. Support the adoption of the new patterns in strong collaboration and alignment with Information Security Architecture & Engineering leadership and other IT platform/platform enabling teams.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?"• Minimum 5+ years of experience as a cloud security architect within a large organization
• Proven track record in the design and implementation of cloud security controls, ideally in a geographically dispersed and hybrid cloud environment
• Demonstrated experience with modern infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), Function as a Service (FaaS) and other serverless computing tecnologies
• Excellent knowledge of solutions from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Salesforce, as well as relevant security and cloud well architected frameworks
• Ability to lead and execute large, complex projects related to cloud security (e.g. introduction of a zero trust security model, security hardening and attack surface reduction for IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/FaaS platforms and container orchestrators)
• Considerable technical writing proficiency, oral presentation skills, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Master degree in computer/data science, electronic/electric/telecommunication engineering or equivalent.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Define and maintain a cloud security strategy including hybrid cloud enablement and the adoption of a zero trust security model across the global organization.
• Convert stakeholder security requirements (both technical and business process related) into conceptual blueprints, following industry standards/frameworks/best practices and taking into account risk vs. reward, budget constraints and potential integration or operational challenges.
• Drive hands-on the execution of the cloud security strategy for the Company. Formalize (e.g. in the form of reference architectures, diagrams, guardrails, standard operating procedures, etc.) relevant infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS)
• Function as a Service (FaaS) and other serverless computing security principles and requirements that govern how to adequately protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems used enterprise-wide.
• Provide subject matter expertise across the organization in support of initiatives which may have an impact on the overall cloud security posture of the Company.
• Review existing and proposed cloud security measures and proactively recommend and support the adoption of practical enhancements in collaboration with the relevant IT platform/platform enabling teams.
• Coordinate the research, evaluation, recommendation and implementation of new or updated cloud security technology solutions that will reduce cyber risk to the Company or otherwise increase performance, reliability, cost effectiveness or flexibility.
• Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with technology vendors and other business partners.
• Provide expertise to 150+ colleagues in Information Security and other IT functions on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
• Liaise with the wider IT Architecture community to ensure that cloud security principles are progressively embedded in day-to-day operations.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.