MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 4-5 years of experience in HR area (including last positions as Business Partner, Learning & Development Specialist or similar role related to area of learning, development and project management) with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Experience within big, international company (FMCG sector as an asset), experience of working with production employees would be an asset
• Background in facilitation and providing workshops
• Excellence in project management and prioritizing tasks and goals
• Ability to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team
• Know-how in learning & development or diversity management
• Very good command of English
• Acquaintance in MS Office and driving license
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• A unique opportunity to join to industry leader
• Cross-functional projects in teams & companies
• Cafeteria with various benefits
• Private medical & dental care, life insurance
• Remote work & flexible working arrangements
• Lunch card (Sodexo)
• Wide range of trainings, further education, optional language courses
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Conduct projects in various areas (e.g. learning, company culture, performance management etc.)
• Giving an input for strategic framework of courses and workshops within the company
• Design and deliver on the capability building strategy, through collection and needs analysis and deployment of internally developed solutions or engagement with external experts that best address organizational needs
• Provide advice and guidance to the organization on solutions, tools and processes in line with the talent & organization development strategy
• Strive for continuous improvements in our processes and initiatives through trends analysis, benchmarking, best practices, aiming for increased ROI in line with our strategy
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.