About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Oracle / Database Engineer.
We looking for such profiles in a different team. You are welcome to apply with friends!
from the very
and health insurance
- Design a database structure (logical data model) to meet the needs and expectations of future users
- Conduct a project study to evaluate the feasibility and/or cost of a database
- Program database in computer languages such as Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Obtain data for the database
- Create reports based on the data in the database
- User training
- Creating manuals
- Perform test runs of the databases
- Maintain and customize existing databases
- Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security
- Involved in optimizing database performance by analyzing database objects, creating indexes, creating materialized views, etc.
- Established production data migration procedures and database space management for the partitioned tables
- Good knowledge of Oracle relational databases (PL/SQL, SQL)
- Good knowledge of integration of applications with relational databases
- Good knowledge of database modeling and data modeling
- Experience with data migration
- Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum / Kanban methodology
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.