About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as a Senior Fullstack Developer in the Wertpapier Produkt cluster, which is located in Łódź on Ogrodowa street
Description of the cluster:
Mission of the cluster Wertpapier Produkt (Securities Product): Investments and investing made simple and easy to understand – Commerzbank securities and provisioning – customized, digital, and personal. Our solutions are profitable and sustainable both for the customer and the Bank, and ahead of the market!
Description of the position:
Within the cluster Wertpapier Produkt, a project team has been established in order to develop a new web applications for our security products (e.g. managing investment funds). The frontend is designed according to the standard of Commerzbank architecture which is based on Java & React.
Our agile team consists of a Product Owner, Business Experts, Lead-Developer in Frankfurt and 5 Java-developers in Lodz.
from the very
and health insurance
- Developing the new web-based applications for management of security accounts and trading of Commerzbank
- Dealing with complex business processes and business data objects of the security functionalities such as security transaction overview, corporate actions, etc. of course, you will be fully supported by the business analysts, which are available in the team
- Integration backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape, both per REST and SOAP, and legacy mainframe host programs to realize the functionality of the application
- Working on challenging user stories independently for which you are individual responsible or preparing solution designs and break them down into smaller tasks as part of the refinement process
- Working in a flat hierarchy and being an important part of our agile team which includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers, testers and operations
- Participating in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro) in an internationally distributed team using VidCo/Telco or – exceptionally – in person
- Very good knowledge of React library
- Experience in using Java 8 or higher, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Cloud
- Good knowledge of JPA & Hibernate, REST
- Good knowledge of: GIT, CI/CD, OpenShift, BitBucket, Selenium, Fortity, Sonar Qube, Docker
- English B2 level (mandatory)
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Relational database and SQL
- Experience in API Development
- German (optional)
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer- and ownership orientated attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time, in quality and in line with the clients needs
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.