About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Frontend Developer for Risk Models & Calculations Cluster, which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the cluster:
Within the cluster Risk Models & Calculations we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the credit rating (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for in-house frontends, customers and intermediaries etc.
- Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness)
- Risk presentation for credit exposure
- Rulesets for risk and control parameters (process check, competences, routing)
- Integration of operative rating processes within frontends and backends
- Risk applications for the capture and calculation of Operational Risk
- Tools for reporting and simulations (incl. stress tests)
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our goal is to support the credit rating and the credit decision process consequently the credit by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
You will work as a Frontend Developer who is developing and maintaining our applications (built on currently used architecture – we call it old) what would cover defect analysis, testing, bug fixing and problem-solving. You will design, plan and implement applications depending on bank standard architectures and business requirements. If needed you will coordinate the technical activities of others. In this position you can complete the role independently.
Currently we’re in a transition process to the new technology stack, which is a Microservices architecture approach based mainly on Java 11, Spring, React.js, Apache Camel and REST. Our applications will be hosted on Cloud environments (Azure/GCP, OpenShift container platform). The old Java and Swing based architecture will be successively replaced by the new one.
from the very
and health insurance
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- Software development, defect analysis, bug fixing and problem-solving
- Software configuration management and development
- Test and code review (e.g. review of system components)
- Creation of technical documentation
- Development effort estimation
Alternative Tasks and/or (depending on demand):
- Defining standards and methods (tools, coding standards, build process, configuration management)
- Technical coordination
- Good knowledge of JS based frontend (e.g. React.js, Angular)
- Experience in Java 8+, object-oriented analysis and design, Spring Framework, Java EE
- Experience in Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Experience in Testing frameworks (JUnit/Mockito)
- Basic knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Basic knowledge of Apache Camel experience
- Basic knowledge of Source code tool, (e.g. GIT/SVN)
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Maven/Gradle, CI/CD process
- Basic knowledge of Java Swing (GUI)
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.