About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a BI Data Analyst for Data Intelligence which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the position:
In your role as a BI Data Analyst you will be responsible for establishing and improving a group-wide data framework in and order to support KYC processes.
from the very
and health insurance
- Support teams’ efforts in delivery and maintenance of scalable capabilities and reporting solutions required for continuous KYC improvement
- Design and implement suitable management reports and publish them based on Business Intelligence tools.
- Implement and manage technology and analytics tool stack leveraged by the function
- Develop, establish, execute and own reporting and data assessment methodologies
- Administration of user’s access rights process
- Improving reporting processes by implementation of new solutions and technologies
- Communication with the customers and stakeholders to improve dedicated to them tools and features
- Good knowledge of data analysis, SQL
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (Qlik - highly desired, Arcadia, Cognos, SAS, Excel - also welcome)
- Strong analytical thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Agile mindset, experience in agile software development methods would be of advantage
- Good team player
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience in Financial Industry
- Access Management - Maintaining access management chain / user’s groups etc.
- Experience with any database / Big Data platform (Hadoop, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Access etc.)
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level - mandatory
- German- nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.