About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as Payroll Specialist (HR Business Partner Operations).
from the very
and health insurance
- Provide generalist employment and HR best practice advice on all HR issues related with operations as required
- Perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll and benefits records (remuneration, variable compensation, health and other insurance policies, pensions schemes and others).
- Participation in implementation of new payroll provider, Success Factors / Employee Central – basis for all HR processes,
- Prepare tax reports and declarations for US, ZUS, GUS, PFRON and others
- Adaptation of Global Policies to local conditions
- Application of legal, audit, security, regulatory and strategic requirements to systems and processes
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll by either instructing external payroll provider or undertaking direct input in payroll tools
- To liaise with internal and global HR teams to provide a seamless, effective and agile HR service to the business
- Higher education degree or Post graduate qualification
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Payroll Specialist
- Experience with Polish Payroll and preferably with external Payroll provider
- Knowledge of the local labor, social & fiscal law
- Knowledge of SAP system (SAP R3/OM and Employee Central)
- Ability to perform as a team player in internal and global team
- Self-reliant work
- Relationship Management / Customer Orientation
- Analytical skills and strong attention to details
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good problem-solving ability and target orientation
Nice to have:
- experience in implementation of external payroll provider
- experience with Success Factors/Employee Central and electronic personal files
Foreign Language Skills:
- English – very good command
- German – nice to have (would be an advantage)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.