About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Business Expert - Risk Applications in the Risk Models & Calculations cluster (which is located in Lodz on Wersalska street).
Description of the cluster:
Within the cluster Risk Models & Calculations we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the credit rating (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for inhouse frontends, customers and intermediaries, etc.
- Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness)
- Risk presentation for credit exposure
- Rulesets for risk and control parameters (process check, competencies, routing)
- Integration of operative rating processes within frontends and backends
- Risk applications for the definition of data lineage and the reporting of Data Quality (BCBS239)
- Risk applications for the capture and calculation of Operational Risk
- Tools for reporting and simulations (incl. stress tests)
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our goal's to support the credit rating and consequently the credit decision process consequently the credit by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
from the very
and health insurance
- Supporting the team in daily tasks and activities regarding business processes
- Taking care of application guidelines and other forms of documentation
- Conducting meetings with application users to gather feedback
- Working closely with software developers
- Training in the job while performing the tasks assigned
- Self-training on the topics related to the performed tasks
- Working on processes improvements using agile methodologies
- High knowledge of (Technical) Business analysis. Performing analysis of business requirements (actual/target). Gathering documentation of business requirements and design.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of VBA or Python
- Familiarity with any BI tool (examples: Qlik Sense / Qlik View / Arcadia)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.