Exposure Management Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a good understanding of credit risk exposure? Do you have an investigative nature? We’re looking for someone to:
• Pick up daily queries received from the credit officers and follow up for resolution
• Review exposure and netting issues that can affect Limit and Capital numbers
• Ensure that issues are well understood and communicated to the wider credit community and are dealt with appropriately
• Produce and review control reports, generate metrics, update issues log etc
• Work closely with Credit Risk Officers, Legal, Risk Methodology experts, IT professionals and Project Managers
You will be joining the Credit Exposure and Excess management team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function (RRAD) located in Fabryczna Office Park in Krakow.
Your team has global presence with representation in Krakow and London. We support the Credit Officer community and our Reporting colleagues by reviewing the credit exposures for accuracy and are responsible for the communication and escalation of any issues impacting the exposures or affecting credit risk functionalities.
• a university degree or other relevant qualification in finance, economics, business administration or numerical discipline
• previous experience at a financial institution preferably within a Credit and/or Market control environment
• strong analytical and numerical skills
• Good knowledge of Excel (look ups, pivot tables etc)
• Prior coding knowledge desirable (SQL, VBA and Python used in the team)
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation including senior management
• team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
• able to proactively look for solutions
UBS is a committed equal opportunities employer. To promote this ethos this role and all other roles in the RRAD team are open on a 60-100% basis.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.