Data Delivery Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you ready to meaningfully play with data? Do you want to work on market research projects with global reach?
We’re looking for Data Delivery Analyst to work in UBS Market Research Project Execution Team to:
• assist Evidence Lab Market Research Team with survey field management, testing survey links for accuracy, conducting analysis of questionnaire results and verification of the exhibits
• work with project managers to scope and design surveys
• work with external vendors to field surveys
• check tables and data sets to ensure accuracy and quality
• conduct some analysis and charting
• support in creating processes for running market research projects more efficiently
This is 6 months fixed term contract position.
You’ll be working in UBS Evidence Lab, in the Market Research Project Execution Team, based in Krakow (Fabryczna Business Park) who are in the process of building a street-leading primary research platform called UBS Evidence Lab.
The recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely.
• knowledge of MS Excel
• fluency in both spoken and written English
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• practical knowledge of programming /scripting language such as VBA or Python would be an asset
• detail orientated, methodological and able to manage your time well
• passionate about unearthing key insights in data
• excited about working with large and potentially unstructured data sets
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.