About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Senior Cloud & BI Architect for Data Intelligence which is located on Wersalska street.
Description of the position:
In your role as a Senior Cloud & BI Architect, you will be responsible for the development of target IT architecture for the Data Intelligence Cluster, connect with a customer, understand demand and ideate solutions, build prototypes, the development of a roadmap and its execution for migration to that target Architecture, building relationships with the Bank's divisions in the bank to deliver a target picture and establish solution consistency and compliance, evangelize the BI solutions inside and outside the Cluster, represent the cluster in different committees, understand and integrated regulatory requirements and participation in the development of leading-edge technology prototypes.
from the very
and health insurance
- Analysis of the current architectures, search for bottlenecks / problem areas within cluster wide product portfolio
- Design and develop architecture
- Analyze the banks BI business needs and propose solutions
- Development of an architecture of interactions between external (cloud based) and internal bank IT services.
- Help DI cluster to realize bank strategy toward cloud first
- Consulting and setting goals for development and DevOps teams
- Participation in project planning
- Maintenance of technical documentation (revise)
- Monitoring the execution of architectural solutions
- Participation in the implementation, testing and maintenance of software products
- Alignment of activities to control the performance and availability of elements of the IT architecture
- Good knowledge of Cloud Solutions (GCP or Azure)
- High knowledge of data systems: DataLake / DWH / Hadoop/Spark / ETL/ Hive / Kafka
- Experience with at least one: No SQL DB / HBase
- High knowledge of UNIX/LINUX (Red Hat)
- High knowledge of BI solution stack (eg. Qlik, Cognos, SAS Viay)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
Nice to have:
- Programming experience Python or Java
- Experience in SQL query optimization and application profiling
- Experience with Docker containers and CaaS platforms: K8S / OpenShift, Kubernetes
Foreign Language Skills:
- English C1 Level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.