About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for development of a roadmap and its execution for migration from Prem to cloud. You will design Cloud roadmap for the development of IT architecture, organization of its implementation. You will also be responsible for optimization of existing and development of new technical processes.
from the very
and health insurance
- Analysis of the current architectures, search for bottlenecks / problem areas within cluster wide product portfolio
- Design and develop architecture templates and processes for application delivery on the public and private cloud platforms
- Design and integrate foundational services required for the cloud journeys by individual use cases
- Development of an architecture of interactions between external (cloud based) and internal bank IT services.
- Participation in project planning
- Monitoring the execution of architectural solutions
- Participation in the implementation, testing and maintenance of software products
- Alignment of activities to control the performance and availability of elements of the IT architecture
- High knowledge of Cloud Solutions (GCP or Azure)
- High knowledge UNIX/LINUX
- Experience with Hadoop or DWH
- Experience with at least one: No SQL DB / mongoDB / Redis / HBase / Cassandra
- Programming experience Python or Java
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
Nice to have:
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.