About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for development of new features and maintenance for existing bank products and applications, implements and maintains software based on business requirements or incidents and does optimizations and performance tasks. He/she designs, plans and implements .Net applications depending on bank standard architectures and business requirements. He/she shares own technical knowledge with other team colleagues. Person in this position is able to complete his/her role independently.
from the very
and health insurance
- Software development, defect analysis and bug fixing
- Software configuration management and development
- Preparing and releasing new version of application to test servers
- Code review
- Creation of technical documentation
- Re-Engineering/ Refactoring of software systems
- Technical reviews of system components
- Analyzing of technical specification
- Analyzing documentation for new requirements from business site
- Managing a code repository
- Basic knowledge of: HTML, CSS, MS SQL, Unit Tests, Web API
Additional Skills: Docker/ Kubernetes/ Openshift, IIS, JQuery, Windows Administration, Selenium, Jira, Scrum
- English - B1/ B2
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details to solve problems
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients need
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.