About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be involved in the design, development and implementation of ETL processes for Compliance processes using ETL and SQL and job control technology. You support the entire development life cycle of a product. Other duties include gathering and documenting user requirements, analysing data, tests and quality assurance.
from the very
and health insurance
- Develop database scripts for extending and adapting the physical data model in NICE Actimize Staging
- Implementation of Datafield Mappings in ETL-Code between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Install the required ETL-sections between the data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create the job plans and job controls in order to orchestrate the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Bug Fixing for all releases which are already productive for the ETL sections between data warehouse foreign units and NICE Actimize
- Create technical designs for documenting the developed ETL sections and job plans
- Preparing software builds and releases packages
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
- Good/basic knowledge of ETL
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server / SQL / relational databases
- Good/basic knowledge of Business analysis and banking experience (banking products, customer static data, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of UC4 or other job scheduling systems
- Basic knowledge of Development of Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Solaris Informatica, Maven, Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, HPQC
Foreign Language Skills:
- English at least B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.