MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Students of 4th or 5th year or University graduates up to 6 months after graduation
• Fluent speakers of both spoken and written of English with excellent presentation skills in English
• Candidates with very good knowledge of MS Office (including MS PowerPoint, MS Teams) with ability to create content (presentation materials, newsletters, communication banners, short videos, etc.) to promote and encourage awareness and increase tool adoption
• Self-organized, creative and a person with innovative mindset ideally, available for at least 20-40h per week
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months
• Multinational experience with a team of specialists
• Daily contact with people from all around the world
• A chance to see the nature of corporate world
• Possibility to practice your language skills each day
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Manage and draft communications in P&C around the 3D dashboard to increase awareness and adoption of the tool
• Lead engagement and collaborate with People Analytics Luminaries (PAL) community in P&C
• Organize and hosts webinar sessions, meetings, training sessions to 3D users
• Conduct user interviews and usability tests to gather feedback from P&C on the use of 3D dashboard
• Participate in redesign and iteration of dashboards with the P&C Analytics Team by initiating, reviewing and providing feedback from users
• Actively connect with all involved partners and customers by detailing key decisions and approvals
• Collaborate with Communication team to ensure synchronized publications and information
• Identify and drive any improvements initiatives to enable greater efficiency and accuracy
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.