MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree preferably in Supply Chain, Economics, Procurement or equivalent fields of study,
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the area of procurement sourcing in international environment,
• Experience in Logistics, Ocean transportation is preferred,
• Fluent command of English (C1 or higher),
• Strong analytical skills, solid knowledge and experience in using Excel. Experience with using VBA or Power BI would be an advantage,
• Strong priority setting and problem-solving skills,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• Assertive to follow up on projects and interact with business partners of all levels including senior stakeholders,
• Self-driven, proactive and able to work independently in a cross cultural business environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• Subsidized meals,
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• Employee pension plan,
• Cafeteria program and multisport program,
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Advanced spend and volume analysis for strategy development,
• Implementation of category strategy,
• Developing and implementing cost efficiency programs,
• Conducting bidding processes,
• Participation in Supply Chain projects, including Supply Chain digitalization,
• Your main area of responsibilities will be Ocean transportation,
• You will collaborate with PMI affiliates and global Procurement Centers.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.