Answear.com is a young and dynamically growing company, one of the top multibrand online stores in Central and Southern Europe.
We are proud that we can please our customers with a wide range of more than 350 brands and a great diversity of products.
We are also known for our great customer service, fast deliveries, free returns and atractive offers.
We focus on a quick development. Moreover, recently we have joined a stock exchange.
We are expanding to new markets and Greece is one of our next targets.
Performance Marketing Specialist (Greek Market)
Work location: Cracow / Possibility of remote work
- Creation of communication strategies in the area of performance marketing for the Answear brand on the Greek market
- Digital media planning and buying
- Analysis and optimization of advertising activities
- Preparation of reports on performed activities
- Search for new marketing channels and digital advertising tactics
- A minimum of one-year work experience in online advertising
- Good understanding of performance marketing metrics
- Experience in using online analytics and ad serving tools (Google Analytics, Display&Video360, Campaign Manager)
- Results-oriented thinking and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English in speaking and writing
- Negotiation skills and ease of communication
- Good organization and ability to work in a team
WHAT WE OFFER:
Send your CV via apply now! button on the bottom.
Please be advised that we will contact selected candidates.