Financial Markets Operations Analyst
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Supporting Dealing Room (Global Markets, ALM-Treasury) in daily transactions processing
- Running controls over FX, Derivatives and Bonds transactions – in line with local procedures and BNP Paribas Group standards
- Reconciliation of stock of transactions in Front Office and Back Office systems
- Supervising various tools and transactional systems including electronic platform for FX deals
- Cooperating with other operational teams, Risk and Finance in local bank and within BNP Paribas Group
- Participating in projects related to Global Markets or ALM-Treasury area as a tester or analyst
- Profit&Loss reporting
- University degree or last year of studies (Economy, Banking, Finance or IT studies)
- Experience in financial sector - in Back Office, Middle Office or other operational teams would be an additional value
- Fluency in Polish and proficiency in English
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Excel (including VBA) and basic knowledge of SQL
- Good analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Experience in any of transactional banking systems (e.g. Kondor+, MUREX, Refinitive EIKON) would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of OTC financial instruments (FX, Interest Rates Derivatives, Debt Securities, Commodities) would be an additional value.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with your colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan, Lunch card, benefits from available cafeteria, and many more)
- Co-funding of language courses
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa