Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street
- To support State Street’s 24/7 Security Administration Services Help Desk.
- Provide internal Help Desk support for our global employee and client base.
- Field incoming calls from global employees and clients regarding application ID access and password support.
- Document and report on status of pending inquiries regarding system access issues.
- Provides support for approximately 50 platforms across several hundred mainframe, midrange and web based applications.
- Handles approximately 80 to 120 calls per day maintaining average handle times between 3 and 5 minutes.
- The ability to maintain confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism is critical.
- The ability to self-manage by using internal helpdesk SOP knowledge base.
- The ability to adapt to updates in procedures and processes.
Customer Service Skills:
- Field incoming English calls globally from over 29 different countries
- The ability to adapt to various accents and language cadences spoken in the English language
- Field incoming calls from either France, Germany, or Italy (at least 1)
- Preferably, the ability to switch between English and French, German, or Italian (at least 1) throughout the work day.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field
- Minimum 3 year experience in a customer service or IT support environment
- Fluency in English language and preferably at least one of the following – French, German, or Italian
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, to various situations and audiences
- Professional maturity, enthusiasm, flexibility and proactive approach
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway