About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person we have a role waiting for you as an Application Operations Engineer in the Risk Quality cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Risk Quality cluster is located on Wersalska street and within the cluster we deliver
- Internal and external APIs for the restructuring process, including early detection and juristic termination processes.
- Base services for Commerzbank Credit Risk and Intensive Care business
- Operation and enhancements of target architectures platforms PCR, ABIT and CIMT
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
- Our main technologies are IBM BPM/ODM/DSI, Java, Oracle DB and Hadoop.
Description of the position:
In your role as an Application Operations Engineer, you will be a member of the international team for Risk Quality, who maintains and operates applications and services based on Unix/Linux, WebSphere Application Server, IBM BPM (BAW)/ODM and Oracle DB. You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to run our IT landscape. With a personalized training and coaching program, you will be enabled to grow into an IBM BPM and DB expert position. Furthermore, you handle incidents, problems and changes. You communicate with developers, as well as operations staff.
from the very
and health insurance
- You will be one of the experts in the team responsible for application management aspects. For this, the role requires a combination of application management and understanding of the technology used (IBM-Technology, WebSphere and database technologies)
- You will monitor and maintain the stable operation of production. In case of minor deviations or issues, you will initiate appropriate correction measures as defined.
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Operations monitoring (from 7 am to 7 pm)
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager
- Get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of Tomcat, Cloud, etc.)
- The wider team itself consists of business analysts, software developers, architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but one common feature: Jointly and dynamically developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Practical experience in application management of IT systems (maintenance, monitoring, incident analysis, deployments, rollout management)
- Good knowledge of Relational databases / SQL
- Good knowledge of Unix, Linux
- Experience in job scheduling and analysis, ideally UC4
- Good knowledge of Monitoring tools (preferably Dynatrace and/or Tivoli)
- English B2 level mandatory, German would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of WebSphere / Tomcat Application Server
- Basic knowledge of Service Management / ITIL
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.