About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Application Supporter for Post Trading Cluster, which is located on Ogrodowa street.
Description of the cluster:
The Cluster Post Trading aims to secure and expand client franchise through high quality settlement (post trade) processes.
- Maintain and optimize confirmations generation, dispatch and matching processes for trading related products (Derivatives, FX and MM products)
- Maintain and optimize settlement & payment processes for trading related products (Derivatives, FX and MM Products)
- Generate nostro/cash bookings for Trading-related products (Derivatives, FX and MM products)
- Reconciliations (FOBO / FOFO / NOSTRO / Depot / Dummy Accounts / etc.) for trading and brokerage related products
- Regulatory transaction reporting (excluding Depotstatistik) for trading and brokerage related products.
As an Application Supporter you will carry out and take responsibility for the tasks and activities relating to the operation of applications in production in Commerzbank with the following goals
- Ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLA) are adhered to
- Optimise operation in production
- Implement changes in accordance with requirements
from the very
and health insurance
- As an application supporter you are responsible for stable operations of the applications within your scope.
- In close cooperation with the development team, the software vendor, and the customers (primarily internal customers) you will be managing and maintaining the applications.
- You will also be responsible for the underyling infrastructure (operating systems, databases, middleware, and connectivity). For those you will be supportet by infrastructure specialists from other teams.
- You will furthermore liase with other application support teams for issues related to upstream or downstream deliveries, as well as Exchanges for external deliveries.
- This job requires the participation in on-call rotas 24/7 as well as early and late shift on-site support. Working days will be the TARGET2 trading days. Weekend work from time to time is necessary for release activities.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server (experience in Unix will be a plus)
- Good knowledge of MS-SQL, Oracle, SQL (statements, stored procedures)
- Experience in HPSM, SQL-Developer, MS Office, Notepad++ (or similar), WinSCP (or similar)
- Experience in Unix Scripting
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
Nice to have:
- Experience in Jira, Confuence and TFS
- Knowledge of financial services markets and concepts around different types of securities (stocks, bonds, derivatives, FX, etc.)
- Experience of reco process
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.