About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Big Data Engineer – Hadoop in the Global Financial Crime Prevention Platform cluster.
Description of the cluster:
The Markets Compliance & Steering Platform (MCSP) cluster develops and maintains a variety of applications to monitor trading transactions for market abuse and insider policy violations.
The application inventory has been created over several years using different technical frameworks and is currently being successively renewed.
Description of the position:
We are looking for automation tester/software engineer with Java knowledge as well as an agile Mindset to complement our delivery team.
The focus of your work is the participation in application design, data and process modeling based on existing IT applications and concepts, as well as the development and implementation of compliance-specific IT solutions.
You will implement application-specific configurations, design technical processes, and modeling workflows within the applications. In addition, the software is tested by you and prepared to go live, where you will support the integration of the applications in the system landscape of Commerzbank AG.
from the very
and health insurance
In first area you will be responsible for:
- Design test cases in close cooperation with the business
- Use UFT, Selenium and Load runner to automate test execution
In the second main area you will be involved in the support and the entire development life cycle of a product as follows:
- Analysis, application design, implementation (using Java and SQL) and testing (unit & integration)
- Creation and management of technical documentation
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- You are one of the experts for all aspects of the application development (design, develop and maintain)
- Support the rollout preparation
- Good knowledge of test automation tools (e.g. UFT, Selenium, Loadrunner)
- Experience with Java and Oracle
- Experience JBoss and WebSphere Application Server
- Knowledge of HPQC / HPALM / Octane
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.