MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Practical knowledge of TA processes
• Project Management experience in Talent Acquisition area
• A customer-driven professional with a genuine passion for People & Culture and with extensive work experience in shared services
• A proactive problem solver, balancing a variety of tasks and priorities in a changing environment
• Results orientation and focus on delivery
• An individual who is able to plan work of others, set objectives, support, mentor and empower project team members from across the globe. A minimum of 1 year of experience in project management and/or in people management is a must
• A collaborator who works successfully with people and teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card while working remotely
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• cafeteria program with various benefits
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Responsible for execution and management of defined project plans, success measures, standards and tools against agreed KPIs
• Responsible for owning an individual project or a workstream within a program, delivering against defined project/workstream outcomes
• Provide project expertise in global and local TA projects, participate in decision-making process and support solution implementation
• Work collaboratively with other P&C or PMI resources to drive delivery of project/workstream within agreed timeframes and deadlines
• Engage partners with project progress, customer concerns and facilitates decision making
• Based on observed standard methodologies within PMI or on benchmark studies pro-actively identify areas for improvement and follow through on implementation
• Support Product and Projects Managers in planning global and local initiatives for solution portfolio streamlining
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please note we are looking for a candidate on a temporary contract.