IT Technical Architect - Azure Active Directory
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of Identity Provider in the Cloud? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex infrastructure?
We’re looking for an IT technical architect to:
• design Microsoft Azure Active Directory, transferring business problems into technical solutions
• work with other technical disciplines to harmonize requirements, ensuring the end solution is fit for purpose
• guide implementation teams to successful delivery
• make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• collaborate with Infrastructure and End User Engineering on MVP design and fast-paced pilots
• partner with our operations team to enable and drive deployment of Azure Active Directory
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Infrastructure Access Control team based in our Wroclaw office. Our team makes sure that the core identity infrastructure is ready for our cloud adoption whilst not neglecting the stability of our on premises Active Directory deployment. As an IT technical architect, you’ll play an important role in making sure we achieve both business and technology objectives.
• ideally worked as an IT architect for 10 years within the finance sector
• fluent in Identity concepts and the modern authentication protocols
• proven delivery of Azure Active Directory and AD Federation
• thorough understanding of Conditional Access, Privileged Identity Management, Multi-Factor Authentication, Service Principals, and Managed Identities
• knowledge of Azure B2B and Azure B2C is of advantage
• experience in delivering along the Scrum framework
• successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
• knowledge of PowerShell is of advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.