HR Operations Specialist - German Speaker
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of HR Service Delivery Team based in Krakow? We are looking for someone who can and is willing to:
• resolve employees' and Line Managers concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding, advisory to workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit
• take part in a variety of HR projects and initiatives
• focus on meeting our clients' needs and building long lasting relationships
• collaborate with other HR colleagues by providing support for the HR Operations teams when needed
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• Spoken and written fluency in German and English essential, strong communication skills
• Key Competencies: ability to remain calm under pressure; strong attention to detail; ability to use own initiative and work with minimal supervision; active team player; strong organization and time management skills
• Know-how to provide advise Employees on how to handle everyday HR issues and topics
• Ability to balance operational work with additional initiatives and projects, willingness to grow and expand responsibilities
• Prior experience in a Shared Services model and/or Human Resources will be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.