GWM Competence Center Head – Digitalization Project
Business development, Digital, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced people manager and interested in digital transformation of Global Wealth Management (GWM)? Do you want to support the establishment of an integrated set-up in Poland and be the local Competence Center Head as part of that new organization?
In the Competence Center Digitalization Project we will build up specialized workforce with expertise in project management, driving digital transformation and strategic change initiatives e.g. Digital Roadmap, Data Analytics, Business Integration, Testing and Platform & Investment Governance. We're looking for a Competence Center Head Digitalization Project, who will be responsible to:
• Lead and develop teams supporting multi-cultural teams around the globe in project and program management, strategic change initiatives in GWM Switzerland & International Business Units
• Key focus is on people management, creating an environment where people can grow
• Building strong links to the onshore locations and client centric culture
• Coordinate the teams by ensuring operational excellence and integration into respective interchangeable teams
• Actively support strategic development / best practices and drive continuous improvement of the Competence Center e.g. trough automation and other efficiency initiatives
• Ensure operational excellence and service quality by defining process improvements
• Responsible for risk identification, reporting and mitigation within provided services
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the GWM Poland team in Wroclaw. We support GWM Switzerland & International Business Units in projects and strategic change initiatives. As a Competence Center Head Digitalization Project, you’ll play an important role in driving our GWM S&I Poland expansion strategy. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within Global Wealth Management.
• Degree in economics, finance or similar discipline
• Experience in financial industry, especially in Project and Program Management
• At least 8 years previous experience in similar leadership position, proven ability to lead and develop large, matrix organized teams in global organization
• Adaptable, with strong, inclusive leadership style and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to drive organizational change
• Proven relationship management skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners
• Well structured, target-oriented and skilled with a proper way of working
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular PowerPoint and Excel)
• Professional in English, Polish and additional languages very beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.