Product Operations Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have an understanding of financial products? Do you have a strong can-do attitude, well-organized and detail-oriented? Are you passionate about change and always looking to improve processes?
We are looking for someone who can:
• Manage daily resolution of discrepancies in bookings
• Prepare reports and visualizations of data
• Collaborate with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automation/improvement that increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk
• Closely cooperate with senior level stakeholders in IT, Change, Market Risk, Finance, and others.
• Understand trade documentation and translate them into a standardized Product Taxonomy
You'll be working in a Product Taxonomy team which is supporting global strategic initiative for the Investment Bank. The primary objective of the project is to deliver product taxonomy with a consistent level of granularity across product areas for consumption by Front Office and Control Functions. This will deliver a single data standard and product language, which supports cross functions control and reporting requirements.
• Understanding of financial products (equities, fixed income, FX, derivatives);
• Experience in market risk, middle office, trade capture, trade management or similar (preferred);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, in particular PowerPoint and Excel;
• Effective communication and oral presentation skills;
• A natural curiosity, ambition to succeed in fast paced & challenging environment; and
• Proficiency in English language.
• Are extremely detail oriented, analytical and have strong organizational and follow through skills;
• Are keen to understand systems landscapes and data processing flows;
• Can present to peers, superiors and senior management with confidence and conviction.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.