About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for business development regarding a part of the CORE application. Your are contact person for e.g. questions about the application, for functionaries, for authorization management or for audit findings.
You are supporting all members of your agile cell for the implementation of these requirements especially your Product Owner. Collaboration with other cells and clusters is also part of your area of activity.
from the very
and health insurance
- Responsible for business development, taking care of an application
- Analyze processes and requirements
- Contact person for e.g. questions about the application, functionalities, authorization management or for audit findings EPICs, Features and User Stories regarding internal or external requirements
- Accompanying to the rollout team as a business representative
- Analyze data via SQL
- Ability to analyze processes and requirements
- Knowledge how to analyze data via SQL
- Basic understanding of processes
- 4+ years in business owner of an application/ product or similar role
- Excellent knowledge to analyze processes and requirements
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities to deliver results in time and in line with the clients needs
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Nice to have: experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment regarding static/ master data, in financial industry
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B2 level
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.