About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for development of our IT Calypso as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing systems. You will implement the customer requirements into new software solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for application Calypso(App used as BO System for FX and Precious Metal (PM) business, as well as MM business). This app is responsible for the trade lifecycle processing and triggers confirmation, settlement and reporting processes. For FX/PM it is used for the entities Frankfurt Head Office, London and Tokyo, for MM it is used for Frankfurt Head Office, comdirect and London.
from the very
and health insurance
- Developing and maintaining Calypso application
- Analyzing, solution designing, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on Java
- Working on complex programming tasks independently or draft solution for them and break down the solution into smaller tasks for junior colleagues.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Preparing the rollouts in production
- Working in Agile environment, participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but working together and developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Good programming Skills in Java 1.6 to 8.
- Knowledge of Spring framework.
- Good knowledge of SQL / relational databases.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment would be nice.
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Shell/Unix scripting (Solaris preferred).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TFS.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English at least B2 Level (mandatory)
- German (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
(Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module)
We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.