About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
You will be responsible for understanding data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate systems into our IT landscape. Developing/integrating third-party systems as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces is part of your job profile.
from the very
and health insurance
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development starting with
- Develop and maintain WebMethods based applications.
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on WebMethods.
- Work on complex programming tasks independently or draft solution for them and break down the solution into smaller tasks for junior colleagues.
- Preparing software builds and release packages
- Prepare the rollouts in production
- Work in Agile environment participate in scrum ceremonies (Daily, Planning, Review, Retro).
The team itself consists of business analysts, software architects, scrum masters and other specialists with diverse backgrounds, but working together and developing the best solutions for our customers.
- Very Good knowledge of WebMethods
- Experience with different components of WebMethods like Scheduler, internal UM, external UM, EHGlobal, WxConfig, Adapters, ACL's, Certificates, Messaging
- Experience with Development/configuration of standard interfaces based on standard technologies as Web Services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL or file transfer
- Good knowledge of IT-Infrastructure topics
- English: B2
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database
- Basic know-how of Scrum, Jira, TestFLO
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.